Apply for Best Supplier Relationship Management Award
This award recognises a procurement team and supplier whose working relationship over the past 12 months has helped to achieve tangible benefits to both parties. This may include a specific supplier relationship project or an overarching SRM strategy development project.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; ideally the judges will be looking for a clear plan and evidence that it is delivering on core objectives, paying particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Background: Please provide a brief background of the organisations involved, the SRM project/initiative nominated, and the key team members involved including their skills and expertise.
- Aims & Objectives: Why was this project commissioned? What strategy was undertaken to achieve the project’s aims and objectives?
- Planning & Execution: Describe how the brief was fulfilled, including any challenges faced. How did collaboration aid in achieving this?
- Innovation: Highlight any innovations introduced by any of the involved parties during the course of the project.
- Outcomes & Results: Summarise the outcomes of the SRM project, including the organisational benefits achieved.
- Include any other facts or statements that you feel are relevant to support the entry, including testimonials, endorsements, awards/accreditations.