Apply for Best SME Procurement Project of the Year
This award recognises an outstanding procurement project or initiative by a Small to Medium Enterprise that has displayed excellence and/ or innovation in procurement over the past 12 months and can demonstrate the results achieved. We define a SME as having fewer than 250 employees.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; ideally the judges will be looking for a clear plan and evidence that it is delivering on core objectives, paying particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Organisation Background: Please provide a brief background of the organisation, including when the company was established, number of employees, turnover, key team members and their roles as well as any relevant industry achievements.
- Project Background: Please provide a background of the project that relates to the procurement function including the rationale behind it, the brief, key team members, time allocated and budget.
- Execution & Challenges: Describe how the brief was fulfilled, including any challenges faced and how the team worked together to overcome them.
- Innovation: Please include details of any unique efforts or processes that have been employed, demonstrating how innovation in the procurement strategy and/or execution helped the outcome.
- Outcomes & Results: Summarise the outcomes of the project including the contribution to business growth and/or benefits to the stakeholders.
- Include any other facts or statements that you feel are relevant to support the entry, including awards and accreditations in the procurement field.