Apply for Best Public Sector, Semi-State or Government Procurement Project of the Year
This award recognises an outstanding procurement project or initiative by a Public Sector, Semi-State Agency or Government entity that has displayed excellence and/ or innovation in procurement over the past 12 months and can demonstrate the results achieved.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; ideally the judges will be looking for a clear plan and evidence that it is delivering on core objectives, paying particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Organisation Background: Please provide a brief background of the nominated entity, including when it was established, number of employees, key team members and their roles as well as any relevant achievements.
- Project Background: Please provide a background of the project that relates to the procurement function including the rationale behind it, the brief, key team members, time allocated and budget.
- Execution & Challenges: Describe how the brief was fulfilled, including any challenges faced and how the team worked together to overcome them.
- Innovation: Please include details of any unique efforts or processes that have been employed, demonstrating how innovation in the procurement strategy and/or execution helped the outcome.
- Outcomes & Results: Summarise the outcomes of the project including the contribution to organisation growth and/or benefits to the stakeholders.
- Include any other facts or statements that you feel are relevant to support the entry, including awards and accreditations in the procurement field.