Apply for Best Procurement Team of the Year
This award recognises the procurement team that has worked best to achieve a significant goal or achievement. The team will have demonstrated initiative, teamwork, creativity and leadership to be a positive force for change and improvement in the procurement function.
The winner can be nominated by themselves or anyone else involved in the project or initiative.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; ideally the judges will be looking for a clear plan and evidence that it is delivering on core objectives, paying attention to the criteria listed below.
- Team Background: Please outline members of the team, including definitions of roles, allocation of tasks, skills and expertise and how the team communicated.
- Projects and Initiatives: Summarise the projects and initiatives the team have worked together on over the past 12 months including objectives, budgets, results, as well as comparisons with previous years where relevant.
- Teamwork: Outline any challenges faced and how the team worked together to overcome them.
- Contributions and Achievements: Summarise the contribution and achievements of the team in this period including innovations introduced, practical value to their organisation and the benefits of the work carried out.
- Include any other facts or statements that you feel are relevant to support the entry.