Apply for Most Innovative Use of Technology
This award recognises the most innovative use of technology in procurement or the supply chain as a whole. This may be via the introduction of a new technological product or by using existing technology more efficiently.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; ideally the judges will be looking for a clear plan and evidence that it is delivering on core objectives, paying particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Rationale: What was the rationale behind the project or initiative? Was there a specific problem that required this innovation?
- Innovation: Is the innovation an improvement on existing methods and, if so, how much of an improvement? What are the unique aspects of this improvement?
- Idea Development: How was the idea developed from concept through design and implementation?
- Wow factor: What is the wow factor? We are looking for ideas that leapfrog current processes and provide simple and elegant solutions to long standing issues.
- Outcomes: How effective is the innovation, and what are its benefits?
- Include any other facts or statements that you feel are relevant to support the entry.