Apply for Best Green Procurement Project of the Year
This award recognises the project or initiative that can best demonstrate a reduction in the impact on the environment as result of efforts in procurement or the supply chain. This can be on a single project or across a series of projects but it must have been executed or ongoing over the past 12 months.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; ideally the judges will be looking for a clear plan and evidence that it is delivering on core objectives, paying particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Organisation Background: Please provide a brief description of the organisation and the procurement function within the organisation, including team and organisational structure.
- Project Background: Please provide a background of the project or initiative including how environmental considerations were successfully embedded, the rationale behind it, brief and objectives, key team members, time allocated and budget.
- Execution & Challenges: Describe how the brief was fulfilled, including any challenges faced and how the team worked together to overcome them.
- Innovation: Please include details of any unique efforts or processes that have been employed, demonstrating how innovation in the procurement strategy and/or execution helped the outcome.
- Outcomes & Results: Summarise the outcomes of the project including the contribution to business growth and/or benefits to the stakeholders.
- Include any other facts or statements that you feel are relevant to support the entry, including awards and accreditations in the procurement field.