Apply for Excellence in Education & Training
This award recognises the Irish-based third level institution, technical training college or organisation that can best demonstrate excellence in the delivery and development of knowledge or skills in the procurement profession.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information, backed up by facts, that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Background: Please outline the size and nature of your organisation.
- Programme: What is the curriculum or programme? Please detail curriculum development, student/delegate numbers and course accreditation and affiliation.
- Development: How did the course prepare or develop the students/delegates for their career in procurement?
- Excellence in Education & Training: Provide examples where an individual or the institution has gone beyond curricular requirements to facilitate students or delegates.
- Industry Exposure: Outline the exposure of students/ delegates to the wider community in a HR context. This may include listings of invited speakers, details of external research, industrial or other relevant institutions nationally and globally.
- Please provide details on dissemination of studies to the broader community: this can include publications, workshops and student awards or details of any competitions entered and prizes attained.