Apply for Best Procurement External Collaboration Project of the Year
This award recognises the collaborative efforts of a team with another external organisation that has led to a best in class procurement solution, operation or process.
The project or initiative must have been executed or ongoing over the past 12 months. The entry can be submitted by any of the involved parties.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; ideally the judges will be looking for a clear plan and evidence that it is delivering on core objectives, paying attention to the criteria listed below.
- Background: Please provide a brief background of the departments or organisations involved, project or initiative collaborated on, key team members including skills and expertise and the project budget and timeline.
- Collaboration: Outline how collaboration was successfully embedded into the procurement challenge, including details of initiative, leadership and creativity shown by team members
- Execution & Challenges: Describe how the brief was fulfilled, including any challenges faced and how the team worked together to overcome them.
- Outcomes & Results: Summarise the outcomes of the project, detailing how collaboration successfully influenced the outcome.
- Include any other facts or statements that you feel are relevant to support the entry.