Apply for Best Healthcare Procurement Project of the Year
This award recognises an outstanding procurement project or initiative within the healthcare industry that has been completed or ongoing within the last 12 months.
This is open to any organisation that provides general private or public healthcare services.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for a clear plan and evidence that it is delivering on core objectives, paying attention to the criteria listed below:
- Organisation Background: Please provide a brief description of the organisation and the procurement function within the organisation, including team and organisational structure.
- Project Background: Please provide a background of the project including the rationale behind it, the brief, key team members, time allocated and budget.
- Execution & Challenges: Describe how the brief was fulfilled, including any challenges faced and how the team worked together to overcome them.
- Innovation: Please include details of any unique efforts or processes that have been employed, demonstrating how innovation in the procurement strategy and/or execution helped the outcome.
- Outcomes & Results: Summarise the outcomes of the project including the contribution to business growth and/or benefits to the stakeholders.
- Include any other facts or statements that you feel are relevant to support the entry, including awards and accreditations in the procurement field.